Monday, November 9, 2009

sUdDen atTack!!!!!!!!

2day we hav our add math test..then after it ends..stil hav bout 5 more minutes left..then dunno y our math teacher so fast return our math paper 2 us..hmmm..my friend took my paper 4 me n i was kept "huh??what is this??huh??"then only i realise o~~~it's my 2nd paper of math exam~~hmm..i get only 70++..im quite unhappy when i get this marks..then lim yu jin get his results..over 90...argh!!!!!y cnt i beaten him??suddenly i jz take my paper n beat on his head..really hard..oouch!!it hurts~~ah kang was jz beside..he was sOOOOO surprised 4 me reaction..not only him..me too..haiz..then jz get my face turn 2 da back..n wawawa~~da rains started on my cute face haha..i could'nt get myself clear why is this happening.....jz.....jz ignore it larr...
anyway..aza aza fighting!!!i will not b beaten sOOO fast larr!!!gambateh^^

2 comments:

  1. 1 conclusion. u siao eh. == 70+ nia wad. ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...hahah..u say u wan write abt u to tambun 1....where issit?

    ReplyDelete