Sunday, November 1, 2009

graDuation day~

wuuhuu..finally tis day reach..unfortunately..i start my day v tears dripping down my face..hmmm..i woke up at 6.20am n had my bath..im ald ready at 7am but they r still sleeping soundly in da room..argh..i tried 2 cal them up but couldnt..at last..my mum is back from work n woke my brother up 2 send me 2 school 4 this graduation performance..sure that im late of course when i reach da school..asking hong kuan 2 help me bring down my uniform..yet im still crying..haha then of cz finally i stay calm..

well..da same things but it is da better compare 2 wed..yeayea..we successfully make F5 day end peacefully..then we go 4 lunch v hong kuan,shu yik, n alwin..hello kitty didnt come..haha..again the time has come..saying "tata" 2 F5 ~ i wil miss you guys ~

shu yik..u wil my SL forever..i will change my style..
alwin..i will try hard 2 keep my sound at a low pitch..hehe
hong kuan..hmm i will da most "not nice" haha then only u will rmb meeeeeee



d only photo i put at my writing table..miss it soooo much~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. ya meh? u cry? how come your mum morning ka come back from work eh? mai cry le, i know i graduate d. maybe u no chance see me d. =P paiseh, last few days bo come your blog. haha... anyway, remember~~ low pitch~~~ tune more flat abit... XD

    ReplyDelete