Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♫ I MIZZ BAND ♫


i juz can't tell u that how much i mizz band ..

yup !!

im suffering being in da class after da trial exam..

it is not because of da results ,

nor my problems ..

it is their attitude !!

i dislike them ..

i HATE them ..

come on guys ..

it is a trial exam ..

u all should try yr best 2 score ..

not 2 "copy" !!

i don't care whether u fail or succeed ..

just

why don't u try ??

copy-ing can't solve da problems ..

feeling proud when teachers called yr name who is da highest marks in da class??

are u satisfied v yr "fake" marks actually ??

i just HATE U ALL !!

someone was just apologised 2 me ..

said : "im sorry 4 doing so" ..

yes , u feel sorry ..

but not 4 me ..

is 4 yrself ..

u should have shame on yrself !!

what for if u have da IQ but don't have da EQ ??

PISSED OFF u damn !!




i just ..

yeah im agree that now im quite emotional in da class ..

n im suffering so hard..

but who knows ??

im not satisfied v my results either ..

i promised myself not 2 cry ..
but i fail ..

i just wanna leave my class ..

i just wanna go band !!

BAND !!

my sweet second home ~

i just miss u all so so so much ~

No comments:

Post a Comment