Thursday, March 11, 2010

These few days..

1st day of exam
2day i gonna have my
BM
BI n da
CHEMISTRY
test

well..
of course i hav been preparing 4 exam
da 1st subject that i did my revision was da
++ chemistry ++
da chapter 8 of form 4
all about da salt-S ..
da chemical equation ..
da ionic equation ..
da confirmatory test for those
gases ..
anion ..
cation ..
just hope 2 get good results
jz bcz
i luv kimia da most
yea ~ ^^

thn 1st paper : BM
well
i almost cannot finish writing my answer
coz i take too much time 2 do 4 da rumusan ..
ho cai ..
pn. khoo dik dik
late few minutes 2 collect da test paper back
so yea ~
luckily i finish it on time

next : BI
da literature part thr questions r about da
"Looking 4 da rain god"
ermm ..
nth 2 say
cz i din go study about it ..
jz refresh back da form 4 memory ba
thn
suddenly i "ha ciu"
a drop of liquid thn drip out
shit !!
it is BLOOD
wat the
what i can do was jz quickly sneeze back
but sneeze back d stil cannot
da blood cnt stop
i hav no idea ..
but 2 run 4 da toilet as fast as i can
while closing my nose v my hand ..

da time i got 2 da toilet ..
my hand was full of blood
OMG
fine jz wash it away
n put some water on da center of my head thr
thn only i go back 2 da class
n continue on my paper

last paper ( 4 da 1st day ) : CHEM
wuuhuu ~
it finally comes ha
well i did it
Not so well actually ..
i cannot guess da correct gas
haiz ..
jz hope 4 da best la

2nd day of exam
test paper consists of BC , PM , ADD MATH
well..
i only got comment 4 add math ..
i start going 4 tuition last year end
i should hav go thr earlier
know why ??
i explain ..
da moment i open da test paper ..
my mind turns kosong
wat happen ??
da questions all i knw how 2 do n i had tried b4
but i jz 4got da ways 2 get da answer ..
but i suddenly think of u
n u r da 1
keep talking that add math very difficult
but i go 4 my tuition i dun thinks that it is difficult ..
mayb u keep saying hard n my mind automatically set 2 da "hard" mode
thn i will thought that it is very hard n i could'nt do it
but finally ..
i switch back 2 myself again
n not 2 b under u ..
HNG !!!!
n get 2 finish my paper = )

3rd day of exam
da SPM results were out by 2day
waaoo ~~
get 2 see da F5 again ..
but i only saw jin yonq n kitty only
others err ??
hong kuan ??
alwin ??
shu yik ??
dannis ??
hmmm ..
anyway
CONGRATULATIONS 2 shu huey ~~!!!
4 getting 11 A+ & 1 A ~~
2day test 4 BIO , SJ n MM
nth much 2 say ..
jz that my math ..
cnt jz gives us more time ??!!

4th day of exam ..da Last day ^^
2day hav only PHYSICS
wahaha =)
da paper ..
stil okay ..
but i d lose 10 marks
as i 4got 2 convert da unit ..
argh !!

LASTLY
one can't change his / her of luck
but they can grab 4 chances ~
2 change their luck ..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment