Friday, February 5, 2010

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!

well..
as usual..
we hav our band practice every friday..
than 2day da 1st thing 2 do was
take yr instrument + gloves + da sheets of formation steps
n go down da field..
thn of cz we hav 2 warm up n others else..

and thn
JIN RONG shout :
stand at yr place of step ZERO~~
n here comes da big big BIG problem !!

trOmbonist ~~
do not knw whr our places..
n here r some problems of da steps being drawn by ALVIN & JIN RONG :
firstly ,
da points r not clear at all 4 brass only..
while woodwinds thr so clear..
of cz they can find their places correctly..
secondly ,
alvin din told me that we muz draw da lines clearly by ourselves !!
thirdly ,
even da writings also not very clear ..

fine..
it's ok with it..
then i wonder y all da symbol being used all change in a sudden??!!
trumpet should use "T"..
not "M"..
n others percussion thr 1..

at last ..
JIN RONG jz got so frustrated with TROMBONE ..
n cancelled da marching..
what the ??!!

FINE !!
but seems that u r angry v trombone..
and why??
i will not let my members get scolded kay..
i tell you..

wateva it is ..
here r some advise 4 JIN RONG :
"you maybe not be able to change the world around you..
but you can change your attitude..
the way you see the world within you.."

my advise 2 u :
just dont get angry easily..
control yr emotions..
and remember..
angry is a word short of DANGER ..

anyway..


AZA AZA GAMBATEH EVERYBODY ~~!!


i will stop here..
need 2 go n write my SL book..
needed 2 b pass up tmr..
tataZ~~







2 comments:

  1. for anyone who read rynn's blog and sees my comment i would like to places my humble opinion as a senior.
    I'm not sure what had really happen today, but from what she descripted, it's really not a big deal if it's the 1st day of practising the formation drawn by noobies which is the DM and Ass. DM in this case as they are still new in doing such things, and if you are not prefect so does your work, so please give a chance for yourself and others to adapt to every changes that you have made since history begins.
    I dont wanna put it hard and harsh, but if things doesnt change, I'm sure things will get worst if I go back.
    I hope DM & Ass. DM read my comment here. I dont care if you guys hate me. I just wan to see my band grow as time pass but not as a childplay of yours - do what you want. You maybe the DM or whatever high-post, but dont forget who give you that post and power. If you dont appreciate it, I'm happy to take it away from you & I promise you that I do have the ability to do so. PLEASE RESPECT your band!!!
    PS: I'm Jeff, band's former DM & Ass. DM

    ReplyDelete
  2. tut lorr u..
    write til sooooOOOoo long

    ReplyDelete