Sunday, February 14, 2010

da 1st day of chInese nEw yeaR~~

1st day..
online at my grandma house ..
haha ^^

wake up in da morning at bout 9 o'clock..
thn i feel that my face thr is itchy a bit..
aiyoyo..
da mosqito giv me a valentine's day kiss during my slep..
so gatal..
yorr..
thn start searching see whr is my dog..
haha
she was lying down under da bed..
thn both eyes Open big big ..
looking at me..
i muz b very cute hor..
haha
thn i was goin 2 open da room's door..
and thn
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
my dog pangsai on da floor..
n i step on it..
HUAT arr~~~
tut la

thn go turn on da TV
n see da movies lor..
u knw la..
feng shui ar..
dog or mouse or chicken or cow or dragon or snake or wateva la..
bout their luck n kesihatan n pelajaran n ..
ermm
i 4gt d..
paiseh..

thn in d afternoOn depart 2 my grandma house d lor..
use only 1hr n 15mins thn reach d..
thn start 2 eat many many cookies d ..
haha..
bcuming fat during new year..
NO !!!!!!

haha..
after dinner
dad take us go tesco
walk walk ~~
but din buy anythIngs also..
jz that mnay malays thr..
sooooOOOOOooooo many ppl thr too~~

goin 2 hav a rest d..
will upload da photos when i got home..
maybe ..
hehe
see la
gUdbye 4 now..
n wish all of u

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

&

HAPPY VALENTINE'S everyone~~

No comments:

Post a Comment