Sunday, December 6, 2009

sorry~

actually this was ytd stuff..early in da morning..ytd morning i mean..getting ready 2 attend 4 my band prac..unfortunately..everyone is slepping..argh!!i had told them that im goin 2 sch..but..none of them wake up..they says bussssyyyy..n guess wat.."slepping" is wat u all mean by busy-ing of..well..i tried 2 call them..but there is no results at all..fine..i was sms-ing li jia then..telling her that no transport..but then at noon..zhao wen called..im was so scared that time..again i had ignore my responsibility..haiz..jz dunno wat 2 do..im thinking 2 walk 2 sch..but that wil take almost 1h++ in order 2 reach da sch..but this action will get me punished..so..i dare not take this risk..

at the noon..fetching mama 2 QB 2 hav lunch v her friends..maybe i can hav a walk v my sister 4 a while..but i dun hav da mood 2 do so..really feels so sorry 2 da band..sure they had trusted me so much that they giv me that responsibility..but i did not done it well..im sorry~

~~ sorry 2 chchs military band ~~
~~ rynn ~~

anyway..i still love da band..huUray^^

No comments:

Post a Comment